The Ionmax Serene ION138 ultrasonic aroma diffuser reintroduces moisture into the air to help you maintain a comfortable humidity level in your home. Enjoy the ultimate aromatherapy experience from this sleek little device using your favourite fragrance without any heating elements, making this diffuser safe to use and perfect as a mini humidifier for babies.
The advanced ultrasonic technology produces vibrations at high frequency to turn water into mist, creating a soothing and therapeutic atmosphere. Its soft colour-changing LED lighting creates a wonderful tranquil ambiance to enjoy. Plus its LED time display, alarm clock, and timer functions make the Ionmax Serene easy and convenient to use around your home.
- The advanced ultrasonic technology produces vibrations at high frequency to turn water into mist, creating a soothing and therapeutic atmosphere.
- Just add 3-5 drops of your favourite essential oil to the water tank.
- The unit can be set to an alarm, where it will sound an alert for 60 seconds before switching the aroma diffuser and LED lights on.
- Produces negative ions like those found near beaches, waterfalls, or after a storm.
- Reintroduces moisture into the air to help you maintain a comfortable humidity level in your home.
- Easy-to-use soft touch control panel
- The soft colour-changing LED Lighting creates a wonderful tranquil ambience to enjoy.
Choose between auto changing mode, red, green and blue, or switch it off completely.
- Great for the living room, bedroom, children’s or baby’s room, study room and office desk.
|Input Voltage||AC: 220-240V, 50Hz|
|Humidification Rate||14ml/hr (7 hours on a full tank)|
|Coverage Area||15 sqm|
|Negative Ion Output||–|
|Product Weight||0.43 kg|
|Dimensions||H: 162mm, D: 116mm, W: 112mm|
1 x Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser
**Though our delivery covers most areas of Australia, there is a limitation for delivery of this item to some remote areas. Please kindly refer to our Shipping information and contact us prior to purchase if you need this item to be delivered to the remote areas.